DMC Hotels' reply:
Sometimes in business it is necessary to make tough decisions including terminating employment of an employee. We as a company must always do what is in the best interest of our hotels and our employees and sometimes that means allowing someone new to lead the hotels to improve revenues and to ensure the other employees do not suffer by losing hours when guests do not come stay. We are sincerely sorry if you believe that the termiation was done for any other reason than that the job performance was lacking.
review #239303 by ralphgintexas
Had an experience with DMC Hotels? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 17 Yes 17 ✓
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "These people too 30 dollars from me , not by force though. I saw a lovely picture with hair for sell and wanted to buy because the few reviews on..."
- "I am a 72-year-old woman, single and live in the mountains. Well my health has always been very good , lately I had found myself feeling overly tired . Once..."
- "Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September. Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought..."
- "BEWARE of SHEILA at ULTA on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas.SHEILA gave me a Facial,I ask for a Dermalogica Facial for sensitive skin.I've had them in..."