DMC HOTELS/DHILLON MGMT THIEVES
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
DMC Hotels' reply:
Sometimes in business it is necessary to make tough decisions including terminating employment of an employee. We as a company must always do what is in the best interest of our hotels and our employees and sometimes that means allowing someone new to lead the hotels to improve revenues and to ensure the other employees do not suffer by losing hours when guests do not come stay. We are sincerely sorry if you believe that the termiation was done for any other reason than that the job performance was lacking.
review #239303 by ralphgintexas
Had an experience with DMC Hotels? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 17 Yes 17 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."
- "I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible. The Lining..."
- "We are staying at Studio 6 in Richland Hills Texas and have complained to management of Roach infestation. Said they would bomb today but when we returned, still Roaches. Not..."
- "An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on...."
- "My intentions in sharing this are to hopefully let others know how Roger Scott treated me and most notably, how he does business. My 73 Vette has been at Joshes..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."